I received a "gift" of 3 days and 2 nights accomodations for two adults at a choice of hotels offered by Spirit Incentives. Their literature actually states "Congratulations on having just received one of the finest vacation programs ever offered." HA HA big joke.

According to their rules, you must send in your registration coupon along with a $25.00 deposit per person ($50.00 total) within 21 days of issue date. I sent in the form and money within the first week and waited for a response. I wish I had checked your website first and read all the horror stories previously published about Spirit Incentives.

After eight weeks of waiting with no response, I called the listed telephone number (not a toll-free number) and talked to one of the representatives. He checked my certificate number and said they mailed me the follow-up information but the envelope had been returned. They apparently "mis-read" the address on the registration coupon and sent the information to the wrong address. I photocopied everything and my copy clearly shows my correct address.

After giving them my correct address over the phone and asking them to repeat it back to me, they "promised" to mail the information to me. Well, I waited three more weeks and still nothing. So I called them again. This time the representative said they mailed the information to me and I should have received it by then. Of course, I never received it and told them I thought they were giving me the run-around. They assured me that was not the case and insisted the envelope was probably lost in the mail. They again "promised" to mail the information ASAP.

It is now four weeks after the second telephone call and, of course I have not received anything. What should I have expected? Obviously I am being ripped off!!!

Katheirne

Omaha, Nebraska

U.S.A.

Had an Experience with Spirit Incentives?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #700821

That's a *** shame since when has FALSE ADVERTISEMENT become legal? Someone needs to do something about this.smh.I believe each and everyone of you guys I'm sorry for you all but you just saved my family and I ,a whole lot of money,time,and frustration.I will be sure to spread the word. :x

We sincerely apologize for any issues you had with our company. Please send your contact information to onlinerep@spirit-incentives.com and we will make sure you are contacted promptly. We look forward to hearing from you.