I'm soo disappointed that I didn't read all these complaints before getting fooled and falling for this scam.With so many complaints, I can't believe there isn't a way to bring some kind of class action suit.

The best I can do is try to get some news channel to cover this story. I haven't taken a vacation in years and was so excited that I "won" something...which never happens! After shelling out $298, they supposedly don't have available dates?! I followed all the directions and now I'm so discouraged by all the complaints that I don't have the energy to even try to get a refund!

Ugh! So upset I didn't follow my instincts. Free is NEVER free! Too good to be true is a SCAM written all over it.

Spirit Incentives, there's no way that your company is NOT going to "pay". There is no integrity in your business and you eventually WILL get caught and WILL be exposed!

Mark my words!

Had an Experience with Spirit Incentives?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #700866

Lodge a complaint with the Florida attorney general's office.They were investigating SI a while back.

There was also a lawyer asking for folks to submit testimonials.Fight for what's right!