After a laborious process and explicit documentation, the BBB decided they were closing my complaint citing my documentation did not meet the level needed prove I was wronged. You need to file a complaint against Spirit Incentives AND the resort who hired them to scam us. The resorts are part of the problem not part of the solution. Its kind of like inviting an arsonist to be the honored speaker at a fire eaters convention. Having said that, I may have a bit of good news. My complaint filed with the Florida State Attorney General Office did garner this response

RE: THE INVESTIGATION OF MEDIAIDERS, INC. DOING BUSINESS AS SPIRIT INCENTIVES

The Office of the Attorney General for the State of Florida is actively investigating complaints relating to Spirit Incentives also known as Mediaiders, Inc. as to possible violations of the Florida Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act. If you have a complaint or information about this company, we would ask that you please complete the attached consumer affidavit and return it to the Economic Crimes Division at the address or email listed on the affidavit form. Please be sure to include any correspondence or documents relating to your transaction with the company.

I suggest that any and all file a complaint with the Florida Attorney General, as well as the better business bureau, as well as the Federal Trade Commission. The government entities cannot act on your behalf individually, but they do have the power to act on behalf of the consumer collectively. Presumably the more the better!

Had an Experience with Spirit Incentives?

Comments