Spirit Incentives offered us a free stay at Great Wolf Lodge (amongst other trips) for our sitting through a time share presentation, In the end they gave us vouchers that had in the fine print deposites(nonrefunable) that were comperable to the trip we wer offered. To make matters worse they swithced out our origional paperwork that required these deposites. Beware! a well calculated organized scam!

The nocost stay turned out to be a cost stay of about $75 per night. A discount but not free as promised!

Try to call them and they do not answer their phones! A scam from day one!

Comments

actually if you read your certificate. NO WHERE on it does it say FREE.

where are you guys getting this "free" idea for.It also seems to me that you guys are mad for going to a time share.

When everyone knows tim shares are always scams. So be mad at your selves

Spirit Incentives is a waste of time

We signed up to hear a presentation and showed up at the correct time, waited for a couple of hours to hear the presentation. After that someone finally called us in and just gave us a scratch card and then gave us the instructions to get the two days and nights at Great Wolf Lodge.

We followed the instructions to contact Spirit Incentives. Had to then pay 100 deposit and wait another month or two and then in January we got an email asking us to choose from three dates that they provided us with one of which we could really use. Then in June (approximately 45 days before our first date) we got an email to contact them to finalize our travel and they tell they don't' have any of the dates available that we asked for. My only available option is to take a 1 night weekend date.

I wasted my time going out to sit thru a presentation and then have wasted all of this time signing up for this and then that and waiting several months only to be told nothing is available.

In the meantime, every time I go to the mall, someone tries to get me to sign up for another one of these scams. I think I will just go sit by their booth and warn people that this is just a major run around and not to waist their time.

We sincerely apologize for any issues you had with our company. All of Spirit Incentives’ customers acknowledge and agree to follow the four steps of the Terms of Participation prior to registration.

The Terms of Participation outline the fees that all customers are responsible for and clearly states that the offer is not a “free trip”.

We would be happy to review your file with you and go over all the terms and address your objections personally. You can email us at onlinerep@spirit-incentives.com

We would be happy to review your file with you and go over all the terms and address your objections personally. You can email us at var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; var addy16073 = 'onlinerep' + '@'; addy16073 = addy16073 + 'spirit-incentives' + '.' + 'com' + '.' + ''; document.write( '' ); document.write( addy16073 ); document.write( '' );