I received a cruise travel certificate after viewing a timeshare presentation at Silverleaf Resorts. I sent in the notifications, money, 3 travel dates just as prescribed in the Spirit Travel literature.

When I called to confirm the date fo the cruise, I was offered a date on which my partner could not cruise. I was told to take it or leave it and it had to be that day. I expressed my extreme displeasure at being offered a 4th date that I could not travel on. They showed no compassion or positive customer service.

I did, however, get my $150 back. Spirit Incentive had no intentions of honoring they word. They offer the classic bait & switch technique....no integrity...dishonest deceitful scammers. I reported this to Silverleaf.

I lump Silverleaf in the same category since they continue to use companies that are scammers. I am compiling a letter to Silverleaf, the BBB of Florida, the BBB of Texas & the Texas & Florida State Attorney General about the deceptive business practices of Spirit Travel & Silverleaf Resorts.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 05, 2013.

Comments